Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Proposal

The Proposal

When Amedeo proposed it was such a thrill and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful man. When you know you know!
The night he did it, we went out for dinner with friends and my sis and brother who was in town from Washington. Later that night we went to Blush, a nightclub owned by a good friend of Amo's. We headed to his place later that night, well his parents place (as you know if you come from an Italian background most children still live at home until they get married so we were both living with the parents).
We were relaxing and talking and he starting getting into deep conversation about us and our relationship. At the edge of the bed he started to get down on one knee and I saw this little box in his hand which he was holding behind his back. It was so unexpected! I was shocked at surprised and a rush of feelings came about me. It was wonderful.
Well, after I said yes! the party began. We called everyone over at 2 a.m. to celebrate the news and I couldn't stop smiling for days.

The next day the planning began! The church, photographer, reception hall. Everything had to be available on the same day and which day? We settled on August 29th at the Fairmont as Amo had proposed on the 29th and August is a beautiful month in Winnipeg, the land of cold and snow.

Our photographer is Rygiel Phorography. They look like so much fun!

We also need a hall that would accommodate 400 guests, with impecable service and great food. We settled on the Fairmont and I think it's going to be a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment